HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"McAlexander, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:14:17 -0500
It is satisfying to know that I have caused as much consternation as an
adult as I did as a kid when I'd poke ant hills to watch what happened.

I went to graduate school to prove to myself that I could do it.  Also, what
I have learned in life is that like constipation, my education is trully my
own.  I may become old and senile and not remember everything, but it is
mine.

I just hope that with almost 15 years of lab and field experince (which to
me is the real important thing) maybe I'm starting to learn how to do this
crazy archy thing.

William E.mcAlexander Jr.