HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kris Oswald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 07:32:25 -0400
My response was that no matter where..any time any place you will find
civil unrest it will have effect on the infrastructure and treasures of
any country..i used that as an example..i am not happy the way things
turned out..in fact it turns my stomach..my point was to start becoming
pro active to end this type of thing in the future...all archaeologist I
feel are fighting battles..that may be won in time..but they wont be if
they are not fought in the first place...this can be debated till the
end of time an most likley will be..but not by me. I have better thing
to do and not enough time to do them..have a nice day!