HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
James L Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:44:30 -0500
Jessica,

The place to look is:

  AUTHOR       Bull, Donald.
  TITLE        American breweries / by Donald Bull, Manfred Friedrich, Robert
                 Gottschalk.
  PUBLISH INFO Trumbull, Conn. : Bullworks, 1984.
  DESCRIPTION  400 p. ; 21 cm.
  NOTES        Bibliography: p. 399-400.

Ball undoubtedly gives dates for these companies.  I do not have a copy at
hand but can check Monday if no one else provides the information in the
meantime.

James L. Murphy
Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Avenue Mall