HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gaye Nayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:30:06 +0800
Interesting idea. Part of the problem is that archaeology is not that
visible as you drive through to the standing buildings in the centre of town
that you can see. Your idea won't help that problem but might make the
outline of the town more visible to people walking a heritage walk. All gist
to the mill. Thanks.