HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 19:12:34 -0700
That's probably it.  On Joe Zias's website..there is a link to an article
on the Absalom tomb....and it describes how they made a cast of the carved
stone.  I suppose as a last resort one could use such methods....but you
sure wouldnt want a lot of people making casts of the same stone...over and
over.  Bad idea.

http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/Ancient.Civ_Technol/030707.John.Baptist.dads.html