HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"K. Kris Hirst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 19:57:10 -0500
Hey all:

I got this email from a reader who read about a supposedly safe method
of obtaining rubbings from monuments. I don't know anything about it;
papier mache sounds like a bad idea to me---but I was hoping one of you
guys does. Anybody know of a way to do rubbings without harming the
stone? (or do we all do digital now?)

Kris