From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:33:59 -0500
Hello Aaron & all,
> The original slatted rack designed by CC Miller actually sat inside the
> bottom board, which was of a much deeper dimension to accommodate the >
slatted rack (it was no coincidence).  I have never seen that design >
available for sale, even at Betterbee.

The Betterbee number was SR2 "old style" and sold for 8.50 U.S. in I believe
the 2000 or 2001  catalog. Possibly Bob S. has a few left. 1-800-632-3379
 I donated slated racks of both designs to a recent Midwestern Bee auction
but am sure slated racks of both designs could be found sitting on a few
beekeepers shelves gathering dust.

Bob