HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sidney Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:57:51 -0700
I'll just leap in here with full opportunistic vigor and say that I am a
freelance editor. I'm booked through January, but will be more than happy to
correspond privately with anyone who needs assistance with manuscripts. (I
don't do material that is to be graded.)
Sidney

CMS is the acknowledged bible, and ----- Original Message -----