HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ross Jamieson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:07:51 -0800
Gordon and all,

You'd have to hear "Car Talk" before coming to any conclusions.  The program has
posted the original call and set up a discussion of the "woodchip-mobile" with
lots of postings at:
http://cartalk.cars.com/Radio/call/index7.html
They take this stuff seriously.  Or as seriously as they take anything on "Car
Talk" anyway.
Cheers,
Ross

--
Ross W. Jamieson
Assistant Professor, Department of Archaeology