will e-mail to anyone interested.

Smoke.

Smoke (Michael A.) Pfeiffer, RPA
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests
605 West Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
(479) 968-2354  Ext. 233
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

David Stinson                                                                        
                    <dstinson@ARCHAEOL        To:     [log in to unmask]                                   
                    OGIST.COM>                cc:                                                        
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Eastern Pipes                                 
                    HISTORICAL                                                                           
                    ARCHAEOLOGY                                                                          
                    <[log in to unmask]>                                                                   

04/25/02 06:13 AM                                                                    
                    Please respond to                                                                    
                    HISTORICAL                                                                           
                    ARCHAEOLOGY                                                                          

I was informed yesterday that I must research clay pipe fragments found at
Fort Harrison in Indianapolis. They are mostly Point Pleasant and Pamplin
pipes. Is there a definitive work on these types of clay pipes? All the
literature I've found deals with tavern type pipes of white clay. Thanks,
Dave.
--

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

ATOM RSS1 RSS2