From:
Jan Thuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:26:28 +0200
Ramiro Arguello wrote:

>Murderers are not usually classical music fans and much less Bach
>enthusiast.

But some of them make very moving and interesting composers.  I think
of "Carlo Gesualdo di Venosa (ca.1561-1613)".  To be honest, that is the
only composer I could think of in this regard.  Murderers can - why not
- have very refined musical tastes.  And some of my friends have abominal
musical tastes (they don't agree with me on this ;-) without them being
murderers.  For as far as I know. Is it not often the case that relatives,
friends and neighbours of the most heinous criminals are very surprised
that such a nice kind and decent person...  And I add: with such an
excisite taste in music.

Greetings,
Jan