HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:58:24 -0400
From:
John White <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
I agree w/ Rick as does my cartridge-expert friend Chuck.  JRW
bject:
        Re: [Fwd: mystery cartridge or trick of the eye?]
   Date:
        Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:48:38 EDT
   From:
     To:

John> photo appears to display two cartridge cases. with one forced or pounded into the other at
some time in the past. could have
been a makeshift firecracker. chuck