From:
Rodney Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:45:15 EST
I have only been keeping bees for two years and have only used packages. Our
club gets them from Wilbanks in GA. They are picked up on one day and we have
them the next (only one-two days in the package). We get them at the end of
March and them have done very well for me, but I am only a beginner.

Rodney in VA