From:
Philip Jongeneel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 00:00:16 +0000
"Barrett Reynolds" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>My absolute favorites list would have to include the following...

This list is very similar to what my list would have looked at when I
was your age...so long ago. I started my record collection with a purchase
of the Mendelssohn 4th Symphony follwed by RK's Sheherazade. Since then
I have been on an incredible journey of discovery of music. It never
ends. At every turn, I find a new path with new and exciting wonders.
So much to learn and to enjoy. And yet, I also always turn back every
so often and rediscover old friends.

You have all this ahead of you. As with any voyage of discovery, only
you, the traveller, can determine where you go and how fast you travel.

May you never reach the end of the road.

Philip Jongeneel