From:
Robert Clements <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:04:15 +1100
For those who don't know, Miriam Hyde is the grande dame of Australian
composers.  She was still able to perform the solo parts in her piano
concerti as of a few years back; so she's likely to at least make an
appearance as a musician in this concert.

The Now Now group has a website at www.thenownow.net by the way.