Christine Labroche <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:52:48 +0200
Music is more important, but I also appreciate art and I am amongst
those who can find a myriad of details in a blue Yves Klein monochrome,
for example.  Even so, I am still ashamed to say that I gave a painter's
first name to a musician.  The painter is Yves Tanguy, the composer Eric.

Eric Tanguy (b.1968)

Maybe some of you were lucky enough to hear his second cello concerto in
Boston or in New York (Carnegie) in April this year.  It was composed for
Rostropovich, who premiered it in France and was the interpreter on all
five (I think) occasions in the States - Ozawa conducting the Boston SO...

   http://www.ffaire.com/pr/bso/seijifarewell1.html

Regards,

Christine Labroche