From:
Patrik Enander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:36:47 +0200
I haven't really heard any of his solo piano music, only the concertos
I ordered a Decca Cd with his third piano sonata with Radu Lupu, a
favourite, to dicover that is was deleted

Could anyone give me an idea where to start?

I heard a tremedous performance of the first piano conterto with Grigory
Sokolov a couple of years ago at the concerthall in Gothenburg Has anyone
heard his Brahms disc?

What about Biret on Naxos.  Any good? Other suggestions?

Patrik Enander
Goteborg, Sweden