From:
Len Mullenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:07:19 +0100
This is just to remind you that it is now possible to download the day's
reviews from MusicWeb as an rtf file.  This can then be printed off for
ease of reading.

Try it  http://www.musicweb.uk.net/Daily_reviews.rtf

Even with a 56k dial up it only takes a few seconds to download.

I would be pleased to hear any comments.

There is a downside to everything and here it is that you can download
without even visiting the site.  That is not good news for me so do pop by
occasionally to see what we are up to.

Len Mullenger
www.musicweb.uk.net  www.FilmMusic.uk.net
www.TheClassicalSite.com