From:
Kim Patrick Clow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 00:26:18 -0400
Tonight I went to the Tower records in Greenwich Village to purchase a
Chandos recording of Wranitzky symphonies.  I just knew they had it since
it was released earlier this year.  After not finding this CD in the bins,
I ask a clerk about the availability.  When he couldn't find it, he asked
the dept manager who then tells me they can't even special order this
particular item since Chandos is "mad at us."

My question is, I thought that Tower and Koch International (the import
company for a lot of European labels) had come to some terms of agreement
last year? Would anyone know of an alternative brick and mortar store in
the NYC area that maybe carry this item? Thanks!

Kim Patrick Clow