Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:48:10 -0400
From:
Bert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
In your place, I'd first try your local 2nd-hand CD shop: barter for
something you want.

Failing that, I'd look into E-Bay.  It takes a little exploring to get
the drift of how it works, but it's got advantages.  Such as: place any
reasonable minimum price you might want, and by auction (i.e., the rules
of supply and demand) you might get more.  Plenty of UK sellers seem to
resort to it.

Tell me (privately might be best): What have you got?

Final note: excepting when it comes to getting rid of double-ups, I've
usually regretted selling CDs I didn't happen to like ...that week.  As
with other things, I've often wished I'd kept them once it's too late.

Bert Bailey, in Ottawa