Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:51:32 +0200
From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
"Stephen Hicken" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Here's my review of the recent TSO performance of the Rite, for what it's
>worth:
>
>http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/democrat/2002/04/29/news/local/3158281.htm

Always the usual suspect are being played.  But I can tell that here in
Sweden Sofia Gubaidulina is incredibly popular.  And seemingly abroad as
well.  Her offertorium is surely as great as anything by Sjostakovitj.  If
there are other people on the list who are interested in her music, don't
hesitate to contact me.

Mats Norrman