From:
Garret Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 20:01:35 -0400
I am looking at starting to experiment with raising Queens.  I was
considering a graftless system.  One is a Jenter system and there are
several others made by other suppliers.  Does anyone have experience with
how well these work and is one brand better than the others as they
claim?  Also anyone just itching to give advice on Queen rearing would be
greatly appreciated.
Garrett Martin