From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 10:20:06 +1000
Don Satz:

>I acquired the set through the Berkshire Record Outlet, and the short
>10 days from order to delivery was very impressive.

That seems to be par for the course.  I was astonished that my most
recent parcel, ordered online on a Saturday (Friday in the US) was
delivered to me six days later.  The shipping charges are high for this
sort of service, but even so, the cost per CD is considerably less than
it would be domestically.  My only regret about dealing with BRO is that
I didn't take the plunge sooner.  It really is a class act.

Usual disclaimers.

Richard Pennycuick