From:
Anne Ozorio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 06:36:45 -0000
Mitch Friedfeld:

>George Szell and Cleveland: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.  Szell imparts
>a drive to this piece that will keep you listening no matter how many
>times you've heard the thing.  Sony Essential Classics, SBK 48266.

There's an urban legend that a lady wrote to a classical music radio
station praising this tune.  Not a German speaker or CM person, she
called it,  "I'm inclined to knock music"  But the wonderful thing is
that it moved her.   To listen to things we take for granted with fresh
ears is a privilege.  Thanks, Mitch!

Anne