From:
Thomas Krafft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:41:35 +0100
Ok.  One can scold atonality.  But listen to atonal works despite I perhaps
didn't like them as my favourite work, has made me discover many works of
outstanding beauty.

Like, Armstrong is not especially similar to Ellington - one like the Bach
of jazz and the othr like the haydn of jazz.

But I as I had learned to love Ellington so deeply, I though it would be
fair to make an investigation at Louie Armstrong to.  And so everything
went on.

But thats a long story.

Thomas Krafft.
DEnmark