Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:13:19 +1200
From:
Stuart Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Hi There.  Can anyone assist me with info re this pianist.  She seems to do
a lot of recordings with Delos.  I am looking at purchasing a recent Delos
release, Carol`s Concerto collection a, 2 for the price of one deal, with
lots of good stuff like the Haydn Piano Concertos (x2), The Howard Hanson,
amongst others.  The Seattle Symphony amongst others is accompanying her.
Any assistance would be appreciated as she is not too well known here in
NZ Regards

Stuart Sinclair