HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 08:23:39 -0500
Dear Histarchers:

Has anyone seen the essay by Sian Jones (1999) "Historical categories and the praxis of identity: the interpretation of ethnicity in historical archaeology" in the Funari et. al edited volume _Historical_Archaeology_?

I would very much like to look at this, but can not afford the $169 (!!!!!) price of the volume.  Can anyone supply a photocopy of the Jones essay?  I will gladly reimburse the cost.

Please contact me off list at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
John McCarthy

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup