HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Daniel H. Weiskotten" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 23:36:02 -0400
Hello all:

This message and my comments appeared on the ARCH-L list but I got no
answer to my inquiry, and never really expected one there as I think most
list members there are prehistorians and could care less about
Pocahontas.  Does anyone out there know about the protohistoric Native
American assemblages in the Chesapeake?

(my comments and questions below)