HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Vangelis Tsakirakis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 23:22:31 +0300
Ohh yes...and the American troops are staring and doing nothing...I forgot,
they are doing something: protecting the oil-wells...But maybe in some time
we 'll find the best artefacts in western museums and future auctions...

SHAME TO THE "TROOPS OF LIBERTY"!!!