HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 12:15:51 -0700
To our colleagues and friends:

Two weeks ago we announced that a pair of anonymous donors were ready to
contribute a matching grant of $1000 to help us buy badly needed equipment
for The Archaeology Channel (www.archaeologychannel.org), our nonprofit
public education project. That is, they would match, dollar for dollar,
contributions from others up to $1000. The deadline for that match is July
15. As of today, July 12, we have raised $785 in pledges and contributions,
leaving us $215 short of our goal. Further details and updates are
available at
http://www.archaeologychannel.org/breakingnews.asp.

If anyone would like to help us close the gap, please e-mail your pledge to
[log in to unmask] Contributions may be sent to

Archaeological Legacy Institute
Equipment Matching Grant
P.O. Box 5302
Eugene, OR 97405
USA

Thank you for your consideration.
Richard M. Pettigrew, Ph.D., RPA
President and Executive Director
Archaeological Legacy Institute
www.archaeologychannel.org

Anita Cohen-Williams
Search Engine Guru/SEO
http://www.mysearchguru.com
"Connecting Your Site to the Web"
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH & SPANBORD