From:
"Yoel L. Arbeitman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:20:45 -0400
Neb Rodgers wrote:

>Ironically, when Koopman was notified that Warner was abandoning
>the project, he had just spent three weeks of vacation time
>planning logistics and booking soloists for the remaining 10
>releases. Cancellation was out of the question.

The remaining 10 added to 12, if I reckon correctly, we are speaking
of 22 volumes at c.  $45.00 (Allegro Discounted Price!) which is a lot
of money for what I believe to be the fourth complete cantata set.  And
does this even include the secular cantatas?  I am aware that you simply
forwarded the NY Times article which is appreciated.

Yoel