From:
Steve Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:34:26 -0500
Jeff Dunn replies very graciously to my not having yet "gotten" Rouse's
Kabir Padavali and urges people to attend the concert.  I urge them, too.
I by no means was making a judgment on the piece, merely describing my
absorption of it to someone who asked if any list member had heard it.
I've heard it exactly once, and I will undoubtedly have to hear it again
(and maybe again).  I certainly want to hear it again, a desire at least
some other pieces have failed to kindle in me.

Steve Schwartz