From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 23:19:43 +0200
If you go to Amazon like I did you'll find the "Catalan Concertos"
(Claves - #9808) that includes the Benejam Sax Concerto that I mentioned.
He is indeed a fabulist saxist.  That CD also includes the Montsalvatge
Harp concerto, and a very cool trombone concerto by Salvador Brotons.
Barcelona Symphony with Larry Foster.  Good CD, if I do say so myself.
I recall that there is even a cello solo there somewhere; that would be
me.

Dave
http://mp3.com/davidrunnion