From:
Christopher Rosevear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:20:43 +0100
I was going to ask the list whether they could locate any information on
a recording of the Weber bassoon concerto (played on a French bassoon) on
Cybelia records CY1103 with the Sinfonietta de Chambord, since I was having
no joy at all.

Then I found http://www.daedalus-books.com/ which seems to specialize in
odd recordings of interest.  I have.  For example, found the Stravinsky
conducts Stravinsky series that I have been looking for.

Christopher Rosevear