From:
Albie Cabrera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:13:06 -0700
I've kinda reached an uncomfortable crossroads, myself, where, looking out
on the field of CM recordings I have not yet acquired, and the even vaster
field of pop/rock CDs I have yet to sample...  I simply see nothing at all
immediately that grabs my interest.  After a last couple of CD shipments
roll in this week, my CD collecting may grind to a rare total halt...
well...  at least until the next installment of the Penguin guide becomes
available in the next couple of weeks, with its updated lists of top
recommendations to displace my long held favorite interpretations...

Albie