From:
Carmenie Stemmler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:43:37 -0500
Hi there,

Is the Tim that wrote the message below still on the list?  I tired to
email him at the address that he wrote that from, but the message was
returned.  If so, I was wondering what size of staples you used for the
boxes, and how is worked out?

Regards,

Carm

I echo Bill's comments.  We do the same.

This matter of schlepability has become particularly important as we venture
into our planned major expansion from 8 to 60 hives this spring.  The
venture is expected to be run principally by my wife, a strong woman but no
amazon.  Heaving full deeps is out of the question.  So, as soon as that air
compressor and nailer get here we'll be stapling together 300 or so of the
buggers.

Tim