From:
Simon Corley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 11:53:04 -0800
I have noticed that they are many Alkan fans but very few French speaking
people on the list, so that some of you may be interested to hear that you
can find an Alkan Association at the following address in Paris, France:

   Association Alkan
   145, rue de Saussure
   75017 PARIS
   FRANCE

I'm not exactly an Alkan fan myself, but I've just seen this in my
favourite paper a week ago.  It seems that the Association publishes
a quarterly bulletin, written by Francois Luguenot.

Simon Corley