From:
John Detwiler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:21:11 EDT
I've begun my college selection process, which is such fun.  I think I've
found what I'm looking for, and so I'm curious if anybody has any ideas about
this place.  I'm looking for the perfect college for me which would be:

Rural
10,000-20,000 students
mostly undergrad
Excellent Music Ed. program
Good Performance program
Excellent Music Theory, lit, musicology, etc.
Good horn professor.
Within eight hours of Northern Indiana.
Very good general academic program

There are of course other things, but these were what were on my mind at
the time.  And I know there is not likely to be the perfect college, but
if there is, why miss my opportunity?

~John~