Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:06:45 -0500
From:
Aman Ahuja <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, I have heard on more than one occasion that Liszt's La Campanella is
the most technically difficult piano piece.  A difficult piece, without
doubt, but that seems to me too bold a claim.

My curiousity is aroused, however.  What pieces _are_ usually considered
the most "difficult" piano music? What does one mean by "difficult" in the
first place?

I would love to hear your input on this topic.

Aman Ahuja              [log in to unmask]
www.wpi.edu/~aman       IM: Cogito1729