HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Margaret Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 01:40:06 -0400
  There's a list for Historic Preservation
([log in to unmask]). You may have to join to post. I think
joining can be done at Topica fairly easily but I've been a member
long enough to forget how to get on it.
  That list has been very quiet for a while but someone's
automatic "out of office" message generated some responses last
week. Some members of that list might have answers for
archaeology/architecture questions like this and it might liven up
the list if they aren't all on vacation:-)
Marge Green