HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:15:14 -0800
Dave . a very good source for firearm ident and other firearm related
questions..check out    antiquearms.com..post the info there under the Ask
the Experts..these guys should be able to tell you what the ident marks are
on your side plates...they can even tell you if parts from multiple guns
were used to make one gun..they are that good!...Kris Oswald