HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jen Nord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 11:35:56 -0500
How about smuggling as another form of resistance to authority?  My thesis
research is dealing with consumer behaviour in the Red River Settlement and
I'm trying to figure out how to approach the issue of illegal trade with the
United States carried on by some of the Métis in the settlement.
Just a thought.

Jennifer Nord
President, Manitoba Anthropology Students' Association
Dept. of Anthropology
University of Manitoba