HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 13:45:12 -0700
Mitch,

I was not questioning her credentials. In fact, I think that it is a
wonderful way to use anthropology. Now, if only marketing folks would get
the message...

The line between sociology and anthropology is becoming blurred, I think.
An old argument that will never be resolved.

At 12:21 PM 5/29/02 -0700, you wrote:
> > Anita, Genevieve is a bona fide anthropologist, Ph.D. from Stanford with a
> > dissertation on the Carlisle School. She got a job with Intel, trying
> to help
> > them use anthropological techniques to ascertain how people operate in
> the world
> > (not just the US) so they could design computers to match people's
> needs. This
> > is part of that project. Not a bad way to use an anthropology degree.
>
>mitch

Anita Cohen-Williams
Search Engine Guru/SEO
http://www.mysearchguru.com
"Connecting Your Site to the Web"
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH & SPANBORD