HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cassie Hemphill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 01:47:31 -0600
Apologies as always for the necessity of cross-posting...

==============

*** Volunteer Position Announcement ***

Title: Assistant Underwriting Coordinator

Archaeology Channel"

Background: Underwriting, the nonprofit form of sponsorship, is
key to the fundraising strategy of The Archaeology Channel
(www.archaeologychannel.org), our streaming-media
public-education website. Strong growth in our audience has moved
TAC to the upper ranks of archaeology websites worldwide. The
size of our audience also makes us more attractive to prospective
underwriters. To realize the potential of this form of financial
support, we must make a concerted effort to reach companies and
organizations who may be inclined to join with us as underwriting
partners. We are seeking a qualified volunteer to assist our
volunteer Underwriting Coordinator, Dr. Guy Prouty, in his
efforts to expand our Underwriting Program.

Duties: Work with Underwriting Coordinator in prospecting for and
communicating with underwriters. Help develop underwriting
prospect list. Contact and communicate with prospective and
existing underwriters. Work from your own home or office.

Qualifications: Marketing experience. Communication skills.
Archaeological background preferred but not absolutely required.

Deadline: 30 April 2002

To apply: Send brief e-mail message expressing interest along
with attached resume file to [log in to unmask] (Dr. Guy Prouty,
Underwriting Coordinator, Archaeological Legacy Institute)

Forwarded by:

Cassie Hemphill mailto:[log in to unmask]
Volunteer List Serve Coordinator for TAC