HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:27:03 -0500
From:
Matt Tomaso <[log in to unmask]>
Apologies for cross-posting.

As Director of the Feltville Archaeology Project, I am planning for the
sixth season of field work in the National Register of Historic Places
District of Feltville / Glenside Park in Union County, New Jersey.  One of
the educational components of the project, The Montclair State University
Historical Archaeology Field School, takes place each Summer and is in need
of two new staff members.  Both positions require a minimum of a BA or BS,
solid work ethics, patience, interest, and a very positive and respectful
attitude toward students.  The position of Mapping Instructor will be
filled by a candidate with technical proficiency and experience with the
Total Mapping Station and significant field experience in archaeology.  The
position of Assistant Instructor will require at least two years of
experience in contract or academic archaeology, supervisory experience
preferred.  Further details on the positions are presented below.  Both
positions must be filled by April, 2002, so applications will be accepted
until March 30, 2002 with interviews scheduled until that date.  Apply by
e-mail or post with a cover letter honestly discussing why you are
interested and summarizing the contribution you believe that you will bring
to the project, along with a complete Curriculum Vitae and professional