Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:17:54 -0500
Passing on a a reminder for those who have been active on US political
fronts that came to me from Troy Fore (American Beekeeping Federation):

The deadline for member requests for Agriculture appropriations for FY 2003
is this Thursday in the House (March 21) and Friday in the Senate (March
22).  We need to make sure that anyone who has contacted their Congressman
and Senators regarding ARS bee research contact them again before these
deadlines.

Sincerely,
Aaron Morris