HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Elizabeth Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:35:00 -0500
If you grew up in Rhode Island, you could enjoy -

quahog chowder and fritters
zeppoles (a cream filled pastry served on St. Joseph's Day)
coffee ice cream
cabinets (milkshakes everywhere else)

And when you went to Dunkin Donuts if you did not specify, your coffee was "regular", which meant it was served with sugar and cream.

Liz Crowell