HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gaye Nayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:29:56 +0800
Found them. Great web site. I have added you to my favourites list. I liked
the fact that you have included copies of reports on your page not just the
references ( which are useful in themselves but then you have to find and
read the report which for CRM reports can be difficult). I should think this
is one way that we can overcome the 'tyranny of distance' which makes it so
hard for our voices to be heard.

However to do that you need to know how to construct a web page and how to
link it so other archaeologists can find it (I am a bit of a moron in this
area). But I do think that this is one way that we may overcome some of the
problems Australian Historical Archaeology experiences in getting heard.