HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeannine and Tony Kreinbrink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:02:12 -0500
Hi all, rain-type barrels were also buried and used as privy receptacles.
We recovered at least two in Covington Ky in the mid-1980s on Bob
Genheimer's Covington Project.  Please let me know off-line and I can fax
you the relevant pages out of the report.

Jeannine Kreinbrink