HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ned Heite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:04:24 -0500
I give up.

Can anyone tell me how to make the two-disk SHA journal file search
engine work?  We installed it, with the special version of Acrobat
Reader supplied, on a brand-new iMac. The instructions say that we
are supposed to see two pair of binoculars, but we see only one. The
second pair of binoculars is apparently the key to the search engine.

Of course, SHA offers no support whatever for this product, but what
do you expect anyway?

If you know how to make this program work, please contact me off list.
--
Edward Heite
Heite Consulting